Standard Golf Program Includes
- Training from September to June
- 3-4 hours of golf per day from Monday to Friday (in the afternoon)
- 2 played golf courses per week
- Followed-up Competition Program with a personalised tournament calendar (national and international tournaments). A dozen of coached tournaments per year (depending on golf level). Regular internal competitions
- Regular analysis in our fully equipped golf performance studio : Trackman Launch Monitor 4, Hi Speed Video, SAM PuttLab for putting analysis, TechnoSwing Force Plate to measure weight transfer and balance.
- Titleist Club Fitting
- Titleist Performance Institute screening and workout programmes to detect swing related physical limitations and to establish a personalised correction plan
- 4 h of general and golf specific fitness per week. Access to sport gym for boarding students. Yoga classes optional.
- Mental coaching with a specialist.
- Medical center: physiotherapist, osteopath, sports psychologist, rehabilitation of injuries...
- Personalized goal planning and quarterly reports
Yearly Training Cycles
CYCLE N°1: EVALUATION + COMPETITION (September-October)
- Contact establishment coach - player
- Stroke Play competition on two tours for personalized assessment of each player : technical, behavioral and mental analysis on the golf course
- Advanced swing analysis in our performance studio, establishment of a personalized working plan and objectives
- Titleist Performance Institute screening: detection of physical advantages and constraints. Establishment of an adapted physical training program
- Detection of advantages and constraints of mental behavior (throughout the year)
- Goal setting, establishment of personalised development plan
- End of competition season
CYCLE °2: FUNDAMENTAL - (November – February)
- Fundamental technical work to achieve training plan objectives
- Mental training: behavioural and mental preparation
- On course instruction : mental/scoring/ stress management....
- Internal competitions
CYCLE N°3: PRE-COMPETITION / COMPETITION (March – June)
- Continuation of the technical work
- Competition preparation: working on "key" points to score: putting, wedging, driving
- Strengthening of mental capacity: concentration, routine, positive attitude on the golf course
- Competitions’ follow-up
- End of year results and adjustment of the training objectives for the next year