Choose the combination of golf and tennis skills development for an unforgettable junior and children holiday camp on the French Riviera. Prime golf academy offers the perfect mix of different sports, ideal for active multi-sport children.
Professional and individualized approach, groups adapted to age and level, friendly and encouraging atmosphere, international surrounding with more than 30 nationalities represented on the campus guarantee sports and social skills improvement just as great time for your child !
Tennis Program Details
- Tennis courses are delivered by our partner Mouratoglou tennis academy, one of the leading tennis academies in Europe with more than 15 years of experience at the highest level. Mouratoglou staff is composed of 19 tennis and Fitness coaches, all former professional players or coaches who have been on the Tour.
- 4:1 player-to-coach ration, age 8+, all levels. Groups of similar age and level, focus on all aspects of the game
Golf Program Details
- Experienced PGA golf coaches, individualized approach. All aspects of game are covered: full swing, chipping, pitching, putting, bunker and on course instruction
- 6:1 golfer-to-coach ration, all levels.
- 7h30 of physical training or English / French lessons per week from Monday to Friday.
- 12h of tennis training per week (2h/day) from Monday to Saturday noon. Tennis tournament on Saturday morning
- 12h30 of golf training per week (2h30/day) from Monday to Friday. On course instruction on Friday afternoon.
Golf-Tennis Camp in Full-Board Accommodation
- Full-board option includes meals and accommodation on the campus
- Arrivals on the campus are on Sunday afternoons and departure are on Saturday afternoons. For campers staying several weeks, weekend activities are organized
- Training hours: 8.30-10.00 - physical training or languages; 10.30-12.30 - tennis training; 14.00-17.00 - golf training.
Non-boarding Tennis-Golf Camp
- Lunches are included in the non-boarding option price
- Training hours: 8.30-10.00 - physical training or French/English language course, 10.30-12.30 - tennis and 14.30-17.00 - golf
Typical Boarding Week Program
|8.30 - 10.00||Physical training or language||Physical training or language||Physical training or language||Physical training or language||Physical training or language||Tennis tournament
|10.30 - 12.30||Tennis: Video analysis and technical work||Technical work: Baseline||Technical work: backhand, forehand, smash||Technical work: service and return||Technical work: game situations|
|14.30 - 17.00||Golf: Implementation of specific technical work/ Full Swing||Technical work: long shots / pitching / chipping||Technical work: long shots / bunker /putting||Technical work: long shots / putting/ chipping||On Course Instruction / Competition Awards||Departure
Outside water activities (Lake of St Cassien)
|18.00 Free time / Game room||Arrival|
|20.00 - 21.00||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Game Evening|
For boarding option, arrivals are on Sundays and departure are on Saturday afternoons. For campers staying several weeks, weekend activities are organized